Internship Webshop & Logistics
This job calls for a tidy and structured person. Picking orders and keeping the stockroom as neat as possible. You will also be responsible for webshop data entry.
Full-time (40 hours weekly divided over 5 working days) from February 2024 until June 2024.
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual who is hands - on
- Attention to detail
- A keen and dedicated interest of the fashion industry
- Knowledge of MS Office
- An easy-going nature and a willingness to learn
- Driver's license is a must
- Problem solving mindset
- Creating products in our backend system (shopify)
- Picking and packing webshop orders
- Planning and receiving deliveries from our partners
- Delivery of goods from office to store
- Light customer service tasks
- Light inventory management
- Keeping the stockroom in check
What's in it for you?
- Gaining an insight and understanding of working inside a fast-paced industry and business.
- Learning how to adapt and prioritise within a busy fashion environment
- Opportunity for growth and learning
- Valuable discounts on the products we carry
Interested? Send us an email with your motivation, cv and a recent photo.